PLUM ROSE Removable Piano Keyboard Note Labels - Piano Keyboard Note Labels - Silicone - Alternative to Piano Keyboard Stickers - 88-Key Full Size Piano Key Labels - Piano Notes Guide Removable
- EASY LEARNING Make it easy to remember the notes while learning with these silicone removable keyboard labels. These piano note labels make learning songs easier and more enjoyable for students.
- DOESN’T RUIN KEYBOARD No need for keyboard letter stickers which may ruin your keyboard or piano and look bad over time. Other piano notes stickers have glue which leaves residue on the keys.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS This piano notes guide is a great gift for young piano students who are beginners. Young students often struggle finding the key letters on the piano, but these piano key labels make learning piano easy.
- STOW IT AWAY You can remove this keyboard note label after practice and easily stow it away in your piano bench. This piano notes guide is made from soft silicone which is bendable.
- COLORFUL AND FUN These piano note labels have colorful letter names and show the note on the staff. Students will eventually learn how to recognize notes when reading them on the music staff.
These 88-key piano keyboard note labels are made from silicone which is soft and bendable and can easily fit over a standard 88-key keyboard. Unlike keyboard letter stickers which leave a residue and eventually wear off with time, this piano notes guide is removable and can easily be stowed away in the piano bench. Piano note stickers get dirty, but these stickers go above where the finger plays, so they don't interfere with playing. Since the finger doesn't strike the labels, the labels stay nice and don't fade over time like other piano key stickers. Often, when placing piano note stickers, it is hard to make the stickers straight and aligned with each note, giving the piano a cheap look. Also, other keyboard key stickers wear off with time and leave a gross residue, but our removable keyboard note labels are easy to take off the keyboard, so when you are ready, the value of your keyboard or piano will still remain. This piano notes guide for beginners includes the staff note and the letter name so the student can learn to associate these with the notes they are playing, making learning fast.